The First Post - Welcome
Hello. I've been inspired by the many financial/budgeting blogs I've read but never got down to blogging about financial stuffs on my own. I've owned blogs since I was 12-13 and still kept some of them (although most of it are collecting dusts) but I've decided to open a new blog just to document my financial journey.
I am a private & conservative person who does not wish to divulge too much things about myself. I guess my financial style is very conservative as well. I don't take much risks which makes me very boring, but well, I survive :P
Some things about me:
- In my twenties
- In a stable job, doing what I like (as of now)
- Engaged to a really nice boy so I guess I'll document my future wedding and house-hunting journeys!
- My next financial goal is to save $100k by 28 - probably inspired by the many blogs I've read
- I don't tout myself as a finance blogger because I know nuts about investments BUT I do know how to budget my pennies wisely ;)
- I'm not sure what kind of tips I can dispense but I hope this inspires other people (ladies especially) on the benefits of budgeting/taking charge of your $